Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 07:23:46 -0700
Parris here, you know, Princess in The White Fur Coat!!  I have this
problem solved.  I will go with the girls to this lunch date.  I be a
CHAPERONE.  We will DRESS.  We will act like LADIES.  Dippy, surely Uncle
Scott will let DoodleBug come.  He must DRESS and act like a GENTLEMAN.
None of that rolling around in the back hammy.... No running around
behind the sofa to, well, uh.... Especially NO ear licking.  This is a
respectable lunch date.  DippyDo, you tell Uncle Scott you be in good
paws, I be there to see that his Precious Dippy well chaperoned.

Now WHERE are my silver high heels.... and pearls.......

In Touch, Parris
mailto:[log in to unmask]