From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 12:53:11 EST
We got some Yogis ferret treats from the ferretstore, and boy they all love
them but one ferret (he won't eat treats much).  I was not prepared for the
following to happen........ Carpet Shark Scott sitting on the couch with
one of the Yogi containers sitting and chowing downt he peanut butter
flavored ones!  Poor ferrets...he's sitting there going to Ping, "these
have sugar ya know...and you've had like four already...you need to pace
yourself.

Go on and play....you've had too much".  He cut off the ferrets and shoved
more into his mouth!!  UGH!

I saved the treats, not to worry.  But I just wanted to warn you all these
things are very tasty!

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/