From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2011 05:21:20 -0400
Hey you humans out there - Miss Brie sent mum a heads up about the
Ferret Nation cages - if you have one or are thinking of getting one
you need to know this - thanks Miss Brie for this information - Possum

So I'm not sure if you're already aware of this but I just bought an
add-on for my ferret nation cage and found out that ferret nation
revamped their cages. The new and the old are incompatible. The old
ones have the screws but the new ones don't need any hardware.

Brie

Newest Shelter Video
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0GEYL02fnU>
Shelter Video