Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 19:22:12 -0800
I live in Olympia, WA and we just had an influx of ferrets come in to the
shelter.  I am fostering 2, which leaves about 3-5 others.  I can only
take 2 because I already have 6 and can't go more than 8.

Our shelter has never had this many in at one time and has it's hands full.
Any help would be appreciated, whether it be food, money, or a better home
for the rest of the ferrets.

If you would pass the word on, I would appreciate it.

Bless all of you and your little furbabies.

Kim and her band of 8