Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2010 22:30:49 -0500
Only 19 "RIPPLE Effect" sleepsacks -(in memory of Ripple the Ferret)
are left to go for purchase until ALL are sold and ALL names of
purchasers will be entered into drawing to win a 10 pc Monkey Business
bedding set by LFFR Bedding each sack purchased entitles you to be
entered into drawing- buy 3 - name entered 3 times........

Buy a RIPPLE Effect sack- it ships FREE within the USA -Why not send it
to a Giving Tree Ferret ~WIN! 100% Proceeds goes to help Diane of South
Shore Ferret Care in Mass-who desperately needs monetary donations~
WIN! While you are at our website -you can see what else you may want
to send as a Gift to a needy ferret -we Gift it in a Woven basket with
cellophane , bow & a Personalized card for only $2.99 more Please take
a look & View the Giving Tree from our Webstore link also many
Beautifully handcrafted 8 pc bedding sets available for purchase on
Ebay - simply type in LFFR in the search box ...

Thanks much,
Rose

<http://www.littlefeetferretbedding.org/apps/webstore/products/show/1588790>
www.littlefeetferretbedding.org