Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 19:07:44 -0800
Hi all

My hooman has been out of town for da weekend and out of touch.  So some
of these are a little late.

A little girl came in named Felicia.  She waz met by Athena, Odysseus,
Angel and Diana.  They were real happy to see her an greeted her warmly.
Then they all sat down to get all da gossip and news from home.  They
talked for some time til all of them were brought up to date.  They had
to stop at da Fruit Bar for a small snack, then it waz off to explore and
see all da sights and attractions.  I later saw them over at da Tube Park
where they were playing and running through da practice tubes to help
them get their timing right.  They seemed to be doing it pretty well too
although I still think they need a little more practice.  But they seemed
to be having a lot of fun practicing anyway.  She said to pass on her luv
and lots of kisses and cuddles to her daddy.

A little girl named Nelly came in later.  She waz met by Socks, Bailey,
Suzy and Nibbles.  As I don't think they knew each other I introduced
everyone to everyone.  There waz a little tension at first but they sooned
warmed to each other.  They sat and talked of home and got all caught up
on da news and gossip of home.  After all da talking they had to stop for
a large snack at da Gravy Gourmet and get refortified.  They then headed
off to explore an see all da sights and atrractions of da place.  They
then headed off to da Otter Slide where they said they were going to play
in da water and slide for a while.  They did more playing in da water then
sliding though.  They soon were envovled in a large water fight with all
da others there and water was flying eveywhere.  She said to send lots of
luv and kisses and hugs to her mommy and daddy.

I am off to find Lucky and roll around in da grass.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee