From:
"Pasquali, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 11:46:25 -0500
I was in the local store one day and I found one of those plastic storage
boxes that fits under a bed.  ((5 x 2 1/2 x 1 1/2) approx. dimensions)  It
has one of those sealing rubberish tops that snaps into place.  So I cut a
hole in the top and secured one end of their play tube to the hole in the
top.  Poked some holes in the rest of the rubberish tops, filled the box
with rice, snapped the top on, and let my fuzzies run through the tube
into the box and dig like they've dug before.  The best part is that there
is little to no clean-up.

Dave owned by
Cyn 'I'm the big man here!'
Cheshire 'You'll never be able to ferret proof the enterainment center!
NEVER! HA HA HA HA!'
Bermuda 'CHOMP!' 'Rub my belly!'
and, of course
Magenta 'I will not be at the bottom of the ladder'