Date:
Mon, 9 May 2011 05:57:11 -0700
Just a note on the I80 checkpoint from Reno, NV into Calif. I have
picked up several ferrets from there after the owners surrendered them.

The owners are offered the option of turning around with their ferrets,
or surrendering with the knowledge they will be picked up by a rescue
agency. The checkpoint agents there are kind and caring. The just have
a job responsibility.

Do NOT plan on this inspection station being unmanned. Assume it will
be open, and plan accordingly.

Ardith
Reno, NV