From:
Lisa Oestereich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 14:04:25 -0400
Hey all,

I came across this and thought the feeding technique could help someone
in need with very small kits. I realize the possum is quite larger than
a ferret kit. Sorry I couldn't post the pictures, but if you click on
the link you can see them.

On another note, I'm hoping that someone is going to video tape the
symposium this year and offer it for sale on DVD. I bought two sets of
the Toronto symposium from Randy and gave one to my vet. I can't tell
you how important it is to work together with out vets and being able
to hand him the symposium on DVD was just fabulous. PLEASE do it
again!!!

<http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=459526&in_page_id=1770>

The tiny orphaned possum that was rescued after his mother was killed
by car

This baby Brushtail possum has had a tough start in life.

Only a few inches in length he has to be fed - carefully - using a
tube and a syringe.

After his mother was hit and killed by a car in the outer suburbs of
Sydney, Australia, the tiny possum was rescued by Sydney Metropolitan
Wildlife, a voluntary organisation that is dedicated to caring for
Sydney's sick, injured or orphaned native animals....

[Entire article and pictures at the above link.  BIG]