From:
"Heyn, Ela - O&M NY" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Apr 1996 09:40:00 +0000
It has just been brought to my attention that the date I proposed for the
NYC Metro. area get-together at Great Adventure is the same date as the
LOSNJ ferret show.  Sorry about that .... I didn't have my events calendar
with me at work when I picked the date.

So .... I'd therefore like to propose the following Saturday, June 29th,
instead, also at Great Adventure.  I don't think having REAL ferrets present
would be a good idea (although I can imagine all the fun they would have on
the roller coasters!), but we can all bring lots of pictures!

 - Ela ([log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask])
  Paddington Bear (I'll go on a roller coaster, Mom!)
  Scooter Pie (Me, too!)