From:
"Lisa P." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 2004 00:41:03 -0500
Hello,

I have a used Quality Co. 2 story ferret cage in excellent condition
(originally purchased from The Ferret Store).  There are two units.  Each
unit is self-contained, but when you put them together your fuzzies can
climb from one story to the next.  The interlocking system is stackable
and secure.  Each unit is 36"L x 20"D x 20"H.  Easily houses 4 ferrets.
Picture available.  Two large litterboxes included.

I'm asking $100.00 (or B/O) with all proceeds going to Gimmee Shelter
Ferret Rescue in Wareham, MA.

I live in north central MA (north Worcester County).  Sorry, no shipping.

Please contact me at [log in to unmask]  Please use Ferret Cage in
Subject line so I don't accidently delete it.

Thank you,

Lisa