From:
Heather Wojtowicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 09:08:28 -0400
Hi folks-

I am working on making a simple pattern for a hanging hammock and a
simple sleep sack.  I hope to have them done by next week, just a simple
one-sheet pattern instruction sheet for making a hammock.  I had hoped to
do this last fall and even got emails from people who wanted patterns,
but got swamped with holiday obligations and ferret emergencies.

Please email me privately if you would like a copy.  My ONLY request in
providing these patterns is that folks who acquire them pledge to make
at least one or two hammocks for a shelter who could use some.  I have a
long list of shelters who are in need of hammocks, and can include that
information when I send you your pattern.

Thanks,
Heather W.