From:
john rich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 04:58:20 -0400
Hello Annette!  As per your fml post; you said that the `main difference`
between USA ferrets, and ferrets from Holland, where YOU live, was that
ferrets there are NOT `neutered/spayed` "early"!  Could You tell Me How
long do MOST ferrets live there?  Just approx. lifespan.

If noticeably LONGER: plus `1` for the "anti-early spay/neuter side,"(my
belief), : `0` for the "pro-early spay/neuter side!" AND a` PLUS` for
SUKIE, on the "18 hrs. of Darkness" FACT, as a needed daily-ferret
requirement!!  I think, thanks to sukie, this HAS been adopted as true
by many reports & studies.  "Younger", or "older", whatever the answer,
it will be just another `example` for either side of the differences
between ferrets here, with our way of prepping kits for sale, and
Europe`s `Preparation F`!  I know what MY money would be on this one!!!
THANK YOU, ANNETTE!!

john rich. & the Gang.  jdr.