From:
William Alan Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 1996 12:32:50 -0500
Catherine's Mortimer seems to have a problem:
Normally I am a vocal denigrator of descenting.  I do not believe in
cosmetic surgeries for the most part.  BUT have a vet check for things like
an impacted scent gland.  Of course being a non-vet I'm sure there are
better ways to state that.  IF Mortimer has a problem and can't control
himself he IS a good candidate for descenting surgery.  It tends to be
expensive (compared to neutering for example) but less than adrenalectomy
(think I got that right).  Good luck.

Irene asked about Head Shape:
Interesting conincidence.  If I didn't answer your question ask again, maybe
more specifically or such here or privately.

We welcome private email:
I say this since someone was worried about sending me a message.  I spend
all day programming computers so I welcome the diversion that such email
provides...

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets