From:
Nancy Propper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 01:56:35 -0800
please contact Jewell Animal Hospital if you are interested in adopting
"Snugols".  She's a senior ferret that was abandoned by her owners when
they bought her in for treatment at the vet's.

From Petfinder...

"We have a white ferret with grey flecks and black eyes(not an albino)
that was brought in for treatment, and abandoned by her owner.  She is
a female, around 5 years old.  She needs a place to enjoy her senior /
retirement years.  Ferrets can live up to 8 years old.  She went through
a rigorous medical treatment, and NEVER tried to bite us!  She is sweet
as sweet can be.  We switched her from cat food to ferret food and is
eating it quite well, she is litter box trained, and is cute as a button!
She should not be with small children as she is fragile and they may hurt
her accidentally.  I will get a photo online as soon as I can."

Jewell Animal Hospital
Jewell, IA
515-827-5700

pic can be seen here..