From:
"David J.Ellis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 1995 11:54:07 -0500
> From:    "LOG MR. MICHAEL HACKWORTH" <[log in to unmask]>
> Lately my little female, Belle, has been poofing up. ...

Sounds normal to me! The cat is probably a new excitment and the ferret just
wants to play.

We had our first real thick frost this morning and the temp was still around
25F when we let our four out for a run at 6:00am. Decided to put them out on
the deck for 15 minutes. Similar result. Four balls of fluff that bounced
off walls and furniture for the next 45 minutes. An evening run under a full
moon does it also.