Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2010 00:59:15 -0400
This looks like a great new concept in pet food. Might be a great
choice for ferrets. Picked up a small bag today...so far I haven't seen
any tasters. But it looks like my choice to slowly replace EVO...since
they have sold out to P&G. :( Their other kibble is Orijen, plus other
'real' foods...mice, chicken, etc. But they all still have those
'seedy' stools, un- digested fats, so I'm told. Even though they are
'grain free', apparently they aren't digesting some ingredient (too
much fat?) in one of these foods very well. They seedy stools seems to
have been more apparent when I started the EVO, over a year ago. But
they all put on weight, a have better coats too. Maybe they will do
better on the Wysong? All 7 are happy, very active, great weights, my 2
5 1/2 year olds act like kits, so the seedy stools (not loose...just
the kind that just crumbles into 'seeds' when thrown in the toilet),
they don't seem to show any ill effects....But I don't know if it
eventually would be a problem in the long run....? Have talked to a
few people on Face Book, and they like this food so far!

www.wysong.net/products/epigen.php

Joan and the 7 Fuzzies