Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2007 09:37:22 -0800
My Christmas clip art CD is now officially for sale. It has lots of
Christmas ferret drawings and some for Thanksgiving, Hanukkah and
Kwanzaa. There are ready-to-print Thanksgiving and Christmas cards
and a sheet of 10 Christmas present tags to print.

I was sending the profits from all sales to various organizations
(starting with Lori) to help with the DMK ferrets until Nov. 1st.
I am going to extend this until Dec. 1.

This CD can be used to print Christmas cards to use or to sell. Great
way for shelters to bring in some money for the holidays. It would also
make a nice Christmas present. Artwork can be used in newsletters or
websites.

www.deva-arts.com