From:
"Deck the halls...." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 1996 16:54:07 -0400
HI!

Thanks to all of you who responded about my sneezing ferret.  She seems much
better.  She now for the most part only sneezes when she climbs into dusty
areas and I soon as I borrow a Vac.  (mine broke) I will try to get rid of
dust.  I think the stress of moving may have given her slight cold.  She has
a vet check-up coming up.  I let you know how she is.  I love owning my
little fuzzy, although she can live up to her name (Rascal).  She climbed
behind my wardrobe(very tall cabinate) and refused to come out for about an
hour, even when offered a treat.  Guess she liked her "tunnel".  Oh, dirty
socks are her favorite toys!!!  Anyway, I looking for anyone who is from GA.
I notice a lot of you are from up North.  I'm in the Atlanta area at Georgia
Tech now and will be in Savannah this summer.  If you are close by give my
holler.  Thanks!!

=  Holly Callaway     =  LIONS RULE !!!   =
= SMILE !!! GOD LOVES YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =