From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 1995 18:56:45 -0700
Would someone please update the event to take place near Santa Barbara I
think it is this week-end.  I only saw it listed once and have since lost
the hard copy I made.  If the news gets posted quickly I intend to post it
in the local pet supply stores around my area.  Thanks from a constant
reader.  I love my buddy and want him FREE.  Come on Californians stand up
for your buds who can't !!!!!!  Gomer says HI to all, human and fuzzies