Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 2010 09:32:41 -0500
'Twas the week before Christmas, when all through the house
every Ferret was stirring, not just for a mouse;
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that that package would soon would be there;
The Fuzzies were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of LFFR Bedding danced in their heads;
When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,
But a large box of Our Exquisite Bedding which they will hold dear!

ONE WEEK left to get that wonderful gift to warm your Ferret's Heart &
Home.

We have many Gift Baskets , 3 pc sets & larger Multipiece bedding sets
to choose from and SHIPPING is FREE from our Ebay Store- Sunday Dec 11
thru Saturday Dec 18th. USA purchases ONLY!!

Time to give them what they really want-LFFR Bedding that is not
only Beautifully Handcrafted but also stands the Test of Time. and
endurance. Our Ebay - where over 4600 Positive Feedbacks cannot be
wrong! http://stores.ebay.com/Little-Feet-Ferret-Retreat-Bedding

or for Custom orders:
www.littlefeetferretbedding.org

Happy Holidays to All!!