From:
Carrie Kudelka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 09:48:06 -0600
Hi all!

I am typing this because I cannot seem to get my ferret to stop "digging"
in his water bowl.  Each time I refill it, he dunks his head under the
water, paws at it, and eventually soaks his cage, fellow fuzzbut, food
bowl, and litter box....oh, did I mention that his behavior leaves
standing water on my floor every time?

Anyone have experience with this problem?  I love the little fuzzy to
death..I just want to know if there is anything I can do differently!
He is spoiled rotton and the only thing I can think of is that he is
retaliating against me for not letting him out of his cage every waking
moment!  He always splashes a little, and then looks at me...then
splashes some more (you get the picture).  =)

Thanks in advance!
-Carrie