From:
"Ada ( Weaselpals)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2006 10:26:32 -0400
Ok, Everyone on this list claims to love ferrets or we would not
be on it.

So here is the challenge:
Today is August 16th,2006
I want each and ever one of you to do a good ferret deed by:
August 25th 2006.

You can donate sometime to a shelter, donate something to a ferret
raffle.  Go clean at a local shelter, sew some hammocks and donate them,
Crochet some ferret eggs, collect $$ from people you work with or go
to church With and donate it, my favorite turn in all those pop cans
and bottles and donate To Save our shelters.  Buy a book of stamps and
donate it, Donate a gift card From Walmart, Target, Petco, Petsmart, Pet
Supplies plus and etc.  Cash in that jar of pennies you have been saving
and donate.  Some shelters get $$ for collecting empty ink cartridges.
Lots of shelters are struggling so hard to keep the little faces feed
and Give them medical care.  I am not asking for a big thing, just each
of us to TRY to help in some small way that Will put a smile on some
shelter Mom's or Dad's face.

So lets all work together and see what we can do to make a little furry
Face smile some where.

Ada
Weaselpals

Visit Weaselpals Ferret Hammocks , Sleepers and Hideouts:
http://mypeoplepc.com/members/weaselpals/hohoho/

(Weaselpals ferret hammocks and sleepers)

Barbie, Hershey and Baby says look at Mom's web site.
Live's a Dance you learn as you go,
Some times you lead sometimes you follow !! John Michael Montgomery