From:
Denise Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2007 10:45:26 -0800
Denise's Delightful Dookers Ferret Rescue wishes to thank all of you
special people that sent such encouraging and loving Thanksgiving
cards. We just enjoy and appreciate the ferret community soooo much.
The supportive, tight knit group of *dooker* lovers is wonderful. The
cards also seem to come when we really needed them.

This year also we are humbled by the precious giving of the Santas.
Our babies are spoiled and do they appreciate it (so do us humans). The
treats have been just that...."a treat"..... to them all and the needed
items have been well received. Thank you Santas....you're the best.

We just took in 9 more ferrets in 3 days (5 in one business came
because of domestic violence). We are now up to 144 in shelter, 16
foster/hospice, plus 13 boarders (in shelter). WE ARE FULL (I keep
saying that and the neon sign that only ferrets can see is still
blinking "vacancy" here. lololol We are having to buy another Quality 3
story (section) quality cage with stand and donations are desperately
needed for this. Your help is needed and appreciated. . I believe
that's all the cages we can get in my once human family room (that will
make 8-3story Quality cages in the Ferret Family room and 7 in the
Ferretorium).

Your support thru donations, encouraging words, special items, and
listening ears is a tremendous help!!! Thank you all sooo much!!! (I
read the FML religiously, however, due to lots and lots to do and the
need for more volunteers, I don't post a lot....but we are here in
Auburn, WA and lovin' the dookers).

Have a 'ferret' day.

denise
www.washingtonferret.com