From:
"Bill Gruber, FML moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 01:51:43 EST
I'd like to thank everyone who suggested I should be the FML "person of
the year."  Very flattering.  But seriously folks, this is a group effort.
The FML is *all* of you.  The people who never post directly but who send
nice notes privately to those who do.  Those who post here for all to see.
Those who give moral support.  Those who give the shelters financial and
other support.  And those who care enough just to read so that they may
understand their ferrets better.

Give yourselves all a pat on the back!

Bill