From:
June Batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 06:16:07 -0700
I agree with Betty, A Business of ferrets describes them perfectly.  But I
also love, I think it was Wolfy's idea, A Comedy of ferrets, or the other
one A Chaos of ferrets.

I applaud Jacquie *everyone stands for an ovation* I have been on this list
for over a year and I have come to realize that tact and diplomacy usually
does not work.  It seems to me that in the case of most of these pet store
horror stories, the old adage "you can get more flies with honey" is not
applicable here.  Hitting these people below the belt...you know, right
around the wallet area seems to get their attention alot more quickly.

Again, Jacquie, take a bow..the ferrets thank you, the other animals in
that store thank you and I thank you!!!

June Louis and the zoo