From:
Rachel Bray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 12:52:51 +0000
Hello, again, furrbutt-owned people!  I've got a question...

I've had Trinity now for almost three weeks.  The people who had her before
fed her Deli-Cat, chocolate covered peanuts and cheese.  Now that I've had
her all she eats is Iams Kitten.

But...she's having some major stomach problems.  Is this because I've
changed her diet so drastically?  Should her tummy be straightened out by
now?  How much longer will her upset stomach go on?  I feel so bad for
her...but I'm not sure there's anything more I can do.

Crackers and 7-Up, maybe?  hahaha....

Any suggestions would be great!

Rachel  - Trin....stop asking for the Hershey bar...I said NO!
Trinity - But maaaa.....this Iams stuff is boring!

Rachel Bray
The Ohio State University
Fees, Deposits and Disbursements