From:
Lyn Tablas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 1996 13:09:47 -0500
Irena, thanks for your concern for my skunk but it is not necessary.  We
have always had nothing but love and patience towards him.All people who
have personality problems with their animals are NOT always at fault.  Even
when biting, we have never lost our tempers or struck Ethan.  I know animals
well, and all animals are different.  Some are cuddly, some are not.They are
like everything else in that way.I have cats, ferrets, hedgehogs, dogs,
horses & birds and each one is different.  I did not send that post to ask
for advice.  We know we are doing our best by this skunk.  I sent it because
a "skunk expert" told us that wild skunks are often very unpredictable, and
I felt that was information to pass on in regards to owning a mink.  We
remember, every minute of our day, that Ethan is not a domestic animal.We
would never treat him with anything but love and respect.