From:
Holly Park Library <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 1996 18:30:57 -0800
Dearest Dayna,
We are all following your rescue story with hopes and tears and warmest of
wishes!  What a brave new little friend you have, and how lucky he is to
have you for his friend!

Please continue to keep us all posted.

Please also consider, eventually, writing about him as a real book, with
pictures of him in his mukluks (hey!  another name suggestion!) and his
happy little ferret-face smile as he snuggles with you or plays with a
sock-toy or other friends.

I am sure there are people on the list who could offer technical help with
photos or agents or publishing stuff, and I know there's others like me
who'd love to read his story.

Best wishes to both of you and to all fuzzbeans and fuzzbean-friends,

Kate Pappas and Emmett Kelly      [log in to unmask]

"May all your ferret-tales end 'happily ever after!' "

p.s. do you suppose maybe a kid was misguidedly trying to give the poor
little fellow "bracelets" and that's how the whole horror-story started?
p.s. 2 I am so glad he is with you! thank you again and again for loving
this lost little one. We will all love our own fuzzbeans even more
because of you, Dayna! Blessings and love!