From:
Michael Schieman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 1996 10:28:38 EDT
We were so sorry to learn of the troulbles Mo Bob is having, especially the
passing of Gus.  Our thoughts and our hearts are with you, as they are with
all others who are having similar difficulties.  Hang in there.  Know that
all things do work together or a purpose.

The Funtastic Fourness of Furry Frivolity are now hanging out with us on our
webpage. You can bypass the scary pictures of me and go straight to them at
http://members.gnn.com/emssandy/ffoff.htm .  Check 'em out.  They are just
tooo cute!

<Magical Weasels> Yesterday I wore a pair of cargo shorts that has Velcro
closures on the pockets.  I had some loose change in one of them.  I didn't
do anything to get them dirty so I hung them on the back of the bedroom door
so I could wear them again today.  The hook is about 6 feet from the floor.

This morning I went to give the tray that Tater and Odie's food and water
bowls stay in its bi-weekly cleaning.  When I picked it up I found 3
quarters and a nickel hidden under it.  "Hmm," I said, "Where did they get
these?" Then I felt of my change pocket.  Yep.  It was empty!  Now how in
the world did they DO that?  I'm scared.

Many much loves,

Paw Paw "The next thing you know I'll find Rod Serling hiding in my closet."
Tater & Odie "Hey, gives us our raisin money back!  It's ours.  We stole it
fair and square!)