From:
Harvis Weekly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 21:42:18 EDT
Hi,
Please someone help me find a reucue service or an individual in the New
Orleans area who can take care of my two ferrets.  I am disabled and have
been trying to take care of them by mysellf for the last two years.  I can
no longer do it and I need to find someone who will be able to take them
and love them, as I have.  This is very difficult and emotional for me.
They have been my very best friends, but I realize that I must have help.

I have a third one which I will have to have put to sleep tomorrow.  He has
an enlarged heart and congestive heart failure.  I know he is suffering
greatly.  he has only been able to take a few dropperfulls of water in
the last 36 hours.  All I can do now is hold him and try to make him
comfortable.  I'm not usually so open with my emotions, but this is so
painful.

Please, someone help me find a home for them.  Thet are named Rebecca and
Akiva.  Yaakov is the one who will have to be put to sleep.

With my sincerest thanks.
H.J.