From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 22:23:45 -0800
Tonight when we arrived home, as usual, I checked on all the ferrets.
Kouri and Welly were asleep in a file tub.  When I looked into the next
room, Neugi was in the top bunk of the new bed, his little head sticking
out of the sleep sack.  When I spoke to him, a second head appeared beside
his - Angel was up there with him, how marvelously cute!  Two little
ferrets up in the top bunk!  Then the covers began to wiggle and Muffet
appeared.  Whoa, the gang's all here!  All three of them were in the
upper bunk.  Made my day!

Georgia