From:
Debbie Utter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 19:12:21 -0500
My name is Debbie Utter and I live in New Berlin, New York, USA.  I have
four ferrets (only one came from a pet store) and found the FML while
searching "ferrets" on the internet.  See the current Modern Ferret issue
for the story of enlisting Ferrets Across America to get adopted ferrets
to new homes!

Debbie, Becky, and the fab foursome: Brae, Templeton, Sally and Phoebe
Remembering Jamie - with us such a short time, but special because she
was our first