From:
Jennifer Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 17:05:52 -0500
Debbi,

I noticed a lot of people up at arms regarding your suggestion that the
right kibble is fine for ferrets too, but no one responded as to how old
their raw diet ferrets lived to be, which seems to be a pretty important
point for this argument.

You have encouraged me to continue my boys on their kibble diet, knowing
that their lives can be lived out to a ripe old age.  Besides, if they
had raw food, their food caches would be pretty groady!

Kibble forever!  Yeah!

Jenn and her Jersey fuzzbuckets

"War does not determine who is right, War determines who is left..."