From:
Ferrets at Heart -- Ask A Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2011 17:18:46 -0500
If you must insist on outbidding each other on eBay, feel free to apply
some of that calculated bargain-shopping to the auctions listed by
Ferrets at Heart, one of Ohio's ferret rescues. Our eBay ID is
ferrets-at-heart. In addition to our selection of animal-themed holiday
and greeting cards ranging from poignant to roll-on-the-ground funny on
eBay, our shelter's website has hand-crafted fashionable ferret
hammocks, tunnels, toys, sleep sacks of all sizes, t-shirts, and more!
Keep an eye on how close we are to Christmas! See the links below my
signature to go to our shelter's website (Then click on "Our Store"
from the left menu to shop) or our eBay listings page. We appreciate
all you've done to help our rescue this year! Happy bidding!

Wishing you the best this holiday season,

Lori of Ferrets at Heart
Huron, Ohio
(419)433-6016
http://ferretsatheart.com/

 .and Rhys, Mandie, Winter, Pepper,
Macy, Holly, Charlie, & Templeton

Visit our webstore for high-quality fashionable ferret bedding:

<ttp://ferretsatheart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=47&Itemid=58>

See our ferret, cat, raccoon, and donkey Christmas and greeting cards
on eBay:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ferrets-at-heart/m.html