From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2007 07:47:07 -0700
It won't be long until the 2007 Ferret Symposium in Portland, Oregon,
will be in full swing! This will be a great event and wonderful
opportunity to learn about our ferrets and meet other ferret owners.

One of the special sessions offered this year is a Friday night
workshop devoted to learning how to test your ferret's blood glucose
level at home. Kathy Fritz, who has operated the Ferret Nook for many
years, will be leading this insightful workshop.

Participation is open to all attendees at no extra cost, but please
pre-register for this workshop so we know for how many to prepare. Just
send an email to me at the address above with 'Workshop' in the subject
line, to let me know who will be attending. Please also let me know if
you are a shelter?

Thanks! I look forward to seeing you in Portland!

Julie Fossa

Julie Fossa
West Central Ohio Ferret Shelter
http://www.wcofs.org