From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2008 11:48:00 -0500
Forest,

We need to talk to you about something really urgent. Our Mom & Dad
brought home some stuff called " Vivify " made by Performance Foods and
they swear that we are only allowed 16 drops a day, which means with 21
of us our bottle will be gone too soon. We definitely are not getting
any 16 drops a day, she keeps saying we will run out too quickly.

Our mom said that we could check in with you and see if your mom,
April could convince Performance Foods to come out with a shelter
size bottle, that wouldn't cost so much that we would have to sell
our hammies to afford it.

We know that your mom had a good time at the symposium, and that she
and Travis became engaged, so we thought she might really be in a good
mood now - and might think of all the gangs of ferrrets out there.

We need to stay healthy through the winter - cause we don't want to
have to go to the vets to often, so tell your Mom to help us ferrets
out.

Hugs,
The Ferret Villa Ferrets and Cindy & Tom Scheidt