From:
lyle kerns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 20:06:57 -0600
I am curious to what the name of the owner of the ferret who bite the child
in Cleveland.  I did not hear the Paul Harvey story but the name that was
repeated to me sounds as if it might be a acquaintance of mine.  If it is I
would very much like to contact this person and find out all the facts and
try and clear this up for myself anyways.  If you could let me know it would
be greatly appreciated.  You can e-mail any information to me at

This is from a very proud owner of two beautiful ferrets that would not
hurt a fly!!!

Thanks