From:
Rose German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 00:19:25 -0400
We have a great selection of truly great , affordable bedding and the
Proceeds benefit many former Rescued ferrets that reside with us at LFFR.
Some have come from overwhelmed shelters and some were cruely abandoned.
We are LFFR (Little Feet Ferret Retreat)- a Retreat for tired, older,
unwanted or just plain been through the mill ferrets-that no longer have
to worry if they will find a loving home as they are loved and cared for
here with us.  I make & sell Beautifully Handmade bedding -in a PET FREE
BUILDING to help support their care and have been passionately doing this
for over 4 years.  and donate Bedding monthly to Raffles to aid shelters
and others.  We ask for nothing but a fair price for super quality
durable, long lasting bedding.  You don't know how satisfied you & your
Fuzzies will be until you try us.

Check us out on Ebay
www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding
or look us up on ourWebsite