From:
Lisa Oestereich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2011 16:30:09 -0500
There is nothing sadder than a ferret in an abusive situation and
ferret shelters across the country are on the front lines, fighting
the good fight to get our furry friends back up and running again.
With that rehab brings the chance to get adopted and see what it's
like to be loved and cared for - to be part of a family. Shelters
can't do that alone. The cost to rehab an injured or very ill ferret
can be astronomical, but we don't measure the worth of a furkid's life
by how much it costs to fix him, because we know each and every one is
priceless. Our hearts tell us that. The Blizzard Memorial Fund helps
shelters do just that - save lives. And you can be a part of the life
saving, just by purchasing raffle tickets.

Buy-A-Ticket-Save-A-Life. What could be easier? And you can win AMAZING
stuff too, like:

Your very own TOWER OF FUN!!! Hours and hours of enjoyment for all your
furkids....

A beautiful, 8 piece Bedding Set by Rose German...... For a Dookin'
good nap....

A 50 Pound Bag of Totally Ferret...... Dook....Dook....yum.....yum....

A Welcome To The Jungle bedding and gift set with adorable matching
tunnel!!! Double Dooks!

A $100 Ferret Depot gift certificate donated by the Ferret Depot!!!!
Super Duper Dooks!

And so, so, so much more. So check out the raffle blog at:

http://www.supportourshelters.blogspot.com/

The blog contains all the info you need for Google Checkout...but
be sure to email kat at [log in to unmask] as well with your name,
mailing address, email address and how many tickets you want and on
which prizes.

Snail mail saves lives too! You can send a check to Kat at:

SOS Spring Raffle
c/o kat hammond
821 - 25 St
Cairo, IL 62914

also BE SURE to email me at [log in to unmask] with your info too...
name, address, EMAIL ADDRESS, and how much and what prize packages...

Dooks and dances for helping kids in need,

Lisa
SOS Raffle Page
www.supportourshelters.blogspot.com/