From:
Britt Westman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 01:00:54 -0700
A few things:

Just for anyone who's interested, my ferret adores cherrios.  You might
want to try them with your own.  I even made a little necklace out of
them and use it as a toy that she can jump at and chase.

Can a ferret get sick from too much ferrretone?  My little cousins gave
Fleur way too much ferretone treat when I wasn't looking.  I'm not sure how
much it was, but it was enough to make her fur crusty and sticky where she
didn't lick it off.

I recently found wood sove pellets and excitiedly tried them with my
ferret.  They only had the result of putting her off her litter all
together!  WHy are they so popular?  At night she digs and plays in them
and keeps me awake.  She kicks them all over the place and makes a mess!
And now that i've returned to her commercial organic litter she won't use
it!  O.k. I'm a little pissed.

Is it normal for ferrets to be a little weak and drag their legs behind
them and yawn and strach for about 5 minutes after waking up.  It takes
about that long it seems for her to get her circulation going.

Thanks,
cherry tree girl