From:
Kate Mckinley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 18:26:57 -0800
Hi all,

Hugs and prayers to all the sick fuzzies.

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions for digging.  Spaz is 7
months old and is digging to China.  He is out of his cage most of the time
but finds carpet irrestiable.  I really would welcome any suggestions!  Is
there anything like softpaws out there for ferrets like there is for cats?
You know the things they glue on their nails so they can't destroy things.
Also Spaz is digging in the couch cushions at my daughters, but not at our
house?  Thanks for all suggestions in advance!

Kate and the Spaz monster