From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2004 11:47:26 EDT
Just a friendly reminder that our show is in two days.  We are doing late
entries at the door and will sorely miss those who cannot make it up to
our show due to the weather.  We will reimburse those who were struck by
the hurricanes any amount paid for vendor space, entries, etc.  So please
if you have already registered and were devastated by the storms and
cannot make it, let me know, I will Fed-Ex the money you sent back to
you.

Our show has several unique vendors including Burke Photography, Lil
Hummer's Glass Works, Martin's Cages, The Ferret Store and many, many,
more.  We have several great vendors as well as rescues that will have
available adoptions.  So if you are looking for a companion for yourself
and/or your ferret(s), a show is the best place to go.  There will be
ferrets of all ages available.

Also we are still taking entries at the door.  So if you still want to
show, you can enter your ferrets at the door.  And remember, if you have
already registered but aren't sure if you ferret is in the correct class,
just ask us at the door and we will put them in the right class or let
you know they are in the correct class.  And for those of you to afraid
to ask or who forget to ask, our judges will let you know if the ferret
stands a better chance in another ring.  Just remember, LOS does not
disqualify any ferret for being in the wrong class, for not coming up to
the ring right away, etc.  Don't worry if you don't come up when your
number is called, we will make an annoucement and/or go and find you and
let you know your ferret's number is being called.  We are exhibitor
friendly!  And if you are new with showing, we have several people
willing to help you with maintenance.

Also we will have several games running during the course of the day
including the costume contest, the kissing contest, basket escape, bag
escape, heaviest and lightest, longest tail, longest whisker, the photo
contest and many more.  Our fun games are great for the whole family to
watch and/or participate in.

The hall is located in the Grand Ball Room of the Holiday Inn, 3499
Street Road, Bensalem, PA 19020.  Our show is September 18, 2004 from
9am - 5pm.  Anyone wishing to do a late check-in, the check-ins are from
7am - 9am.  Though we will be accepting entries all day in rings that are
still open.  We close all rings out at 25 and several are 1 or 2 shy of
that number, so hurry in.  Anyone is welcome to come and enjoy the show,
whether you are coming for the fun games, the show itself, patronize the
vendors, or whatever your reason, you are cordially invited.  I hope to
see you there.  Also remember, our ferret bingo will be at this show as
well.

Sincerely,
Dawn Smith, VP
Legion of Superferrets