From:
BAILEY GREEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 10:21:35 CDT
It's been over a year since I've had access to the fml.  I really would
appreciate some help.  I live in an old peir & beam fourplex that has seen
better days.  I am overrun with roaches, especially in the ferret room.
I fear only one living thing and that is the roach- so there are hundreds
every time I enter the weasel room.  I am terrified to use any spray except
camicide.  Since it has no residual effect I have to spray daily.

Does any one have any suggestion for what to do to get rid of these without
endangering my ferrets?  Please let me hear from you.

Thanks,
Bailey, Pogo, Echo,Frannie, TJ, Spencer, Kelly, Sigmund, Finney, Mia,
Widget, Snuggles and Crackers.  With endless love to Kisska, Lila, Stormy
Star, Beck, and Valentina