Date:
Sat, 15 May 2004 22:49:23 -0500
I don't know if this will help but I have two of the large Midwest cages
but I don't use the floor panels that came with them.  I went to the
local lumber co.  and got 1/2" plywood.  I cut the plywood to fit the
inside of the cage about half-way up from the bottom.  One cage I turned
into two cages (upper and Lower).  In the other cage I cut a section of
the plywood out to fit one of the ramps so they could go from the lower
to the upper level.  I covered the plywood with linoleum and drilled
holes around the outer edge and used nylon wire-ties to hold the plywood
in place on the inside of the cage.  The fuzzies seem to like the floors
in the cages and have twice the floor space with plenty of room for
hammocks, litterbox ect.

Duane

Duane & Linda Watts and the fuzzies
Spooky, Dozier, Taz, Suger, Skeeter, Scooter, Blaze, Chance, Ann,
Cocoa, Sarah, Gidget, Sandi, Raven, Jasmin, Daisy, Bennie, Rascal,
Ginger, Sophie, Luigi, And Sabrina (our Dog)
Missing:Cocoa, Bandit, Mindy, Mandy, Smokey, Romeo and Podo