From:
"michelle A." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 01:37:02 -0800
>is near but still does the "I'm a Statue" pose

Someone posted this and at the moment I forgot who but I wanted to ask
about it.

Sam (one of my fert) does that with my cats but he doesn't look scared.
He slowly walks to the cat and stares at him and does not move until the
cat leaves.  Kinda like a starring competition or something.  The person
who wrote the above comment said that her fert is scared and does the
statue pose....mine actually walks to the cat and does this, he sometimes
seeks out the cat to stare at him.  Has anyone else seen this?  It's no
big deal but I was just wondering if Sam is just trying to psyche the cat
out or is this a common thing.

Thanks
-M