From:
Robert Malick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1993 08:44:45 -0500
>      29-Dec-93  22:11:44
>  Sb: KS ferret bite help
>  Fm: Pamela T. Grant 73613,231
>  To: all

>  Dear Ferret Lovers,                             12/29/93

>          I have an easy New Year's resolution for anyone out there who needs
>  one.  Come to the aid of another ferret owner.

>          In this case, and I do mean case, the victims are the owner of a
 ferret and her husband who live in Kansas.

My opinion is that the more exposure to the nation of what is happening
the better.  People like this judge don't like the national spotlight
shined on them when they are blatently ignoring civil rights.

If anyone has been watching the NBC nightly news, they now have an
Internet e-mail address.  I suggest that persons who are in the know
should write there telling the facts.  Maybe it will give them a bone to
chew on and get involved.  Their e-mail address is "[log in to unmask]".
If you can get to the Ferret mailing list then you can get to them.

After the original facts are sent to NBC maybe others on this list can
then send their opinions.

After all, I would think that a story about civil rights and when it
especially involves children (let alone cute furry animals) would be a
story that could get some focus.  Especially now since there aren't too
many major stories being covered.

        Rob,
        aka "2 cents"