Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2008 02:14:46 +0000
::::::Izzy running up to Travis as he walks into the door:::::::::

Ok Travis I think we have all waited long enough so SPILL IT! Which one
did you pick I mean they were all so good. Riley, Special T, Zorro.....
so which is going to be. I really want to know!

Well Izzy I went through an exhaustive list of some pretty cool names...
it wasn't easy but I've chosen one that I think best suits your son.
Because he is a black-FOOTED ferret, I think the most appropriate name
is "Boots".

I love it, I love it Travis!!! But who entered the winning name?

A funny thing Izzy...the person who submitted "Boots" actually wanted
to re-gift the prize and asked me to randomly choose someone...so I
chose Grover Cleveland. I'm kidding Izzy...the winner is..... Anna the
country girl! She will soon receive an email and receive a black-footed
ferret adoption kit.

Y'mean just like the ones you can adopt online at
www.prairiewildlife.org ?

You got it Izzy! Now please go clean your room, your hammock is a
disaster area.

:::::::AWWW ALRIGHT I am going:::::::

-Mz Isabella Gucci-Jones and Travis