From:
tlelmore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 16:13:42 -0600
My sweet baby boy passed away during recovery today.  The vet said he had
a huge mass behind his bladder and a fluid filled sack which had started
preventing the urine to pass into his left kidney.  Or something- I can't
really think right now.  Loss of his kidney was inevitable.  She wanted
to take a sample of the mass to see what we were dealing with (lymphoma
or carcinoma) and then go from there.  I gave her the okay to do that.
After she took him off the gas, Rascal went into arrest.  She tried
reviving him for 30 minutes, but it didn't work.  I wish I could stop
crying.

Sandee, please look out for my little boy.  All he ever wanted to do was
play, bite toes and chase and bat around toy balls.  I miss him so much
and just wish I could have made him better.

Tara