From:
daoine o' aka the ferret queen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 2010 23:16:46 -0700
i just got an email from a friend who recently relocated to CA from MN,
she sent me this link...this ferret was found somewhere in cerritos CA
and she asked me to post this here in case anyone could help..(she's
not on the FML and wondered how if ferrets were illegal in CA how this
could happen...).

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/17900748

~sherrie, aka daoine o' the ferret queen and the weezils

p.s. hope i haven't gotten anyone in trouble if this is their
ferret...not sure how that all works out there in CA... :-/